Come learn more about internship opportunities in the growing field of clinical research!
An internship at Infinite Clinical Trials provides real world industry experience. Interns will complete an eight-week internship twice per week for 4 hours. We pride ourselves in helping student to find careers in the field of clinical research! Instructional topics are presented in varying order depending on the flow of the trials taking place at the internship site and the time allotted for the internship.
Interns will shadow clinical visits throughout the day over various studies. Shadowing experience may include, but is not limited to, exposure to informed consent process, observing visit procedures, charting, and data entry.
Interns will be provided with protocols and observe the recruitment process.
- Regulatory Documents and Binder Maintenance
- Source Documents
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Adverse Events and Safety Monitoring
- Preparing for Audits
- Institutional Review Boards, Informed Consent
- Good Clinical Practice Testing
- IATA Testing
- Curriculum Vitae
- The Program is limited to U.S. citizens (or persons having U.S. Permanent Resident status)
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Pursing a career as a Clinical Research Coordinator: 2 years of college credit, licensed vocational nurse diploma, or medical assistance license.
- Pursuing a career as a Clinical Research Associate: an undergraduate degree at an accredited US college or university.
- A passing drug screen and background check with no felonies.
- Applying interns should have a strong desire to pursue a career in the field of clinical research and healthcare.