To advance science and ensure the protection and safety of all patients who choose to participate in our clinical trials.
Calethia Hodges, BS, CRA, ACRP
Chief Executive Officer
Who Are We?
Infinite Clinical Trials is an independent, private company dedicated to developing the newest medical treatments. We are conducting clinical trials in accordance with good clinical practice guidelines. We partner with pharmaceutical and device companies throughout the world. We offer novel therapies to our community. Our clinical trials offer hope for people with scores of medical problems. Our research is helping to uncover better ways to treat, prevent, diagnose and understand human disease.
The company has values that define our culture and guide key decisions about who we hire, who we promote and how we run our business.
Our Core Values are:
- Resolve to always conduct research with utmost integrity
- Continue to be an exemplary model of how clinical trials should be conducted
- Aspire to expand our network both locally and abroad
- Work to help chart a new medical tomorrow
- Always put patients first
- Deliver the best customer experience
- Do the right thing
- Work as a team
- Embrace continuous improvement
ExpertiseInfinite Clinical Trials has a highly certified and trained medical research staff committed to providing exceptional service. Our professional research team include Board Certified physicians, Accredited Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), Certified Clinical Research Coordinators (CCRC), Regulatory Specialist (RS, ACRP), data processing specialist and research volunteers’ recruiters.
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Clostridium Difficile (C-Diff)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Chron’s Disease
- Hot Fitness
- NASH / Fatty Liver
We are currently seeking volunteers for research studies. Click the button below to the study to learn more about currently enrolling clinical trial and submit your information to see if you qualify!